Lenovo Internal DVD-Writer DVD-RAM/±R/±RW Support - SATA
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Internal Laptop Drive
- Complies with DVD forum and DVD-multi-recorder specification
- Records data and video to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R double layer, and DVD-R dual layer media
- 0.5 MB memory buffer underrun protection for reliable CD and DVD media recording
- Operates natively in the ThinkPad Ultra bay enhanced media bay
- Stores large amounts of data and video on DVD and CD media
- SATA interface
- Lenovo Internal DVD-Writer - DVD-RAM/ R/ RW Support - SATA - Ultrabay Slim - Lenovo Internal DVD-Writer - Lenovo Internal DVD-Writer - DVD-RAM/ R/ RW Support - SATA - Ultrabay Slim - THINKPAD ULTRABAY 9.5MM DVD BURNER IV - Marketing Info: - ThinkPad Ultrabay 9.5mm DVD Burner IV is a single optical device which providing users with full optical read/write capability. The ThinkPad Ultrabay 9.5mm DVD Burner IV can be fitted into ThinkPad systems with a native 9.5mm serial media bay.Complies with DVD Forum and DVD-Multi-Recorder specification Records data and video to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R double layer, and DVD-R dual layer media MPEG-2 decoding software for video and DVD playback 0. - Item-Type: - DVD-Writer. . Item-Part-No#: 0B47326 - New - Lenovo Internal DVD-Writer - DVD-RAM/ R/ RW Support - SATA - Ultrabay Slim
- Product Type: DVD-Writer
- Optical Media Supported: DVD-RAM/±R/±RW
- Compatible Drive Bay Height: Ultrabay Slim
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 0.4"
- Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Name: ThinkPad Ultrabay 9.5mm DVD Burner IV
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0B47326
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.