Lenovo ThinkCentre DVD Super Burner Internal Optical Drive- Black(0A65639)
A true treasure hunter from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Color: Business black
- Interface: Serial ATA
- Max CD read speed: 24x, Max CD write speed: 24x, Max CD rewrite speed: 16x,
- Drive interface: SATA
- Optical media supported: DVD-RAM/+R/+RW
- Form factor: Internal
- Buffer size: 2MB, access time: 140 ms (CD), 160 ms (DVD)
- Dimensions: 1/2"(H) x 5.0"(W) x 5.1"(D)
- Operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Compatibility: ThinkCentre M92p Mini PC
- Provides excellent read/write capabilities using SATA interfaces for speedy execution
- Insert the DVD super burner directly into the tiny PC optical disc drive unit and enjoy crisp, clear DVD play back and reliable DVD recording with your ThinkCentre Tiny DVD solution
- Package contents: ThinkCentre tiny DVD super burner, super CD containing user's guide, WinDVD applications
- Certifications & Standards: CE, CSA, TUV, UL, MIC, C-tick, BSMI
- The Think Centre DVD super burner provides excellent read/write capabilities using SATA interfaces for speedy execution. Insert the DVD super burner directly into the tiny PC optical disk drive unit and enjoy crisp, clear DVD playback and reliable DVD recording with your Think Centre Tiny DVD solution.
- Disc Drive & Burner Type: DVD Burners
- Disc Drive & Burner Write Speed: 24x
- Max CD Read Speed: 24x
- Max DVD Write Speed (+R/-R): 8x
- Max DVD Rewrite Speed (+RW/-RW): 8x
- Cache Buffer Size: 2MB
- Disc Drive & Burner Form Factor: Internal
- Disc Drive & Burner Read Speed: 24x
- Max CD Rewrite Speed: 16x
- Max DVD Read Speed: 8x
- Random Access Time: CD-ROM: 140 ms, DVD-ROM: 160 ms
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.