Apple A1296 Magic Bluetooth Mouse - White (MB829LL/A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Apple A1296 Magic Bluetooth Mouse - White (MB829LL/A) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pastorsam from Trackpad Killer Bought this to replace a track pad that died and don't miss it a bit. It does everything I need it to and got a great blinq deal!
Date published: 2016-08-09
- Tracking Method
- Max. DPI
- Multi-Touch surface supports Click, Two-button click, 360
- 2x AA Batteries
- System Requirements - Bluetooth-enabled Macintosh computer
- System Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0
- The Magic Mouse from Apple is an innovative wireless mouse with a seamless Multi-Touch surface. Boasting wireless Bluetooth technology, the device represents a revolutionary step in mouse design. A true Multi-Touch device, the mouse doesn't need a scroll ball, clunky click wheel, cord, or visible buttons. You can control all aspects of your cursor with Multi-Touch gestures, just as you would on a MacBook Pro trackpad. The entire surface of the mouse is a button, allowing you to click with ease. Use two fingers to right click, and simply slide your finger across the mouse's smooth surface to scroll through documents. Holding the control key while scrolling allows you to magnify your screen, and the two-finger swipe gesture allows you to move forward and back in iPhoto and Safari. You'll swear that it's magic.
- Product Type: Mouse
- Color: White
- Brand Name: Apple
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Movement Detection: Laser
- Scroller Type: Scroll Ball
- Ergonomic Fit: Symmetrical
- Manufacturer: Apple, Inc
- Product Name: Magic Mouse
- Manufacturer Part Number: MB829LL/A
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.apple.com
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.