Apple Wireless Keyboard - Silver (MC184LL/B)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Apple Wireless Keyboard - Silver (MC184LL/B) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Applefan from Arrived not in good condition The keyboard arrived with about half a dozen keys not working and no batteries.
Date published: 2015-04-12
- Easy on the eyes. And hands - you' ll see that it takes up far less space. Up to 24 percent less than other full-size keyboards.
- The Bluetooth connection. Your Mac works with the Apple Wireless Keyboard through the Bluetooth technology built into both.
- One less battery. All the difference -The Apple Wireless Keyboard now requires just two AA batteries, one less than the previous model.
- For use with your Mac as well as your iPod, the sleek, completely cable-free aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard uses Bluetooth technology, so you're free to move the keyboard just about anywhere within range and wirelessly type away. Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad.Its compact design takes up 24 percent less space on your desktop than full-size keyboards, so you have extra room to move the keyboard around and mouse comfortably alongside of it. You'll also feel a difference when you type on its low-profile anodized aluminum enclosure with crisp, responsive keys. Use the function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play or pause, Expos, and Dashboard. The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries, and its intelligent power management system conserves battery life. So when you're not using the keyboard, it automatically powers down. The instant
- System Requirement: Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later and existing keyboard and mouse for initial setup & iPad (some function keys designed for use on the Mac will not work on iPad) .
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth
- Model Year: 2011
- Batteries Required: N
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.