Fellowes 98915 Antimicrobial Split Design Keyboard
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Fellowes 98915 Antimicrobial Split Design Keyboard is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by potatocreekjohnny from Most durable and user-friendly keyboard. I've used this particular keyboard extensively each day for several years and not one problem have I experienced with it. I would like to suggest to Fellowes that they simply give the keyboard a 'contoured' shape, i.e., make it higher in the middle than the left and right sides. I'm just now going to purchase my second of these keyboards.
Date published: 2012-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by N6REJ from Excellent Consumer keyboard I'm really hard on keyboards and Fellowes is on of the very few ergonomic keyboards still around. The layout is absolutely perfect and allows me to get close to the high speed typing I've done all my life. It stays very clean and is very easy to take apart for a deep cleaning.Its very easy for me to wear out lettering on most keyboards and yet the fellowes holds up remarkably well. I'm on a pc about 12hrs a day and have worn out 3 of the keys lettering ( a,t,e) but fellowes replaced the keyboard rapidly with zero hassles. I'll be a customer for a very long time.
Date published: 2015-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by psychmt from Just About Perfect: Nice and Quiet and Comfy :) I've been on a search every now and then for a quiet ergo keyboard to replace my loud one. I recently saw the Fellowes ergo with Microban and the price was right and I ordered it and am so glad I did. The keys are just exactly what I was hoping for in terms of responsiveness with a quiet muffled sound. The Microban feature wasn't a necessity but was a nice bonus. I would give this keyboard a solid A- in performance only because it's not absolutely silent but will still give it 5 stars since I can't give it 4-3/4 :) Happy typing!
Date published: 2016-10-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by ummagumma from Missing features I was used to in most other keyboards I just bought the Ergo or split design keyboard model 98915. No "shift" key sub identification commands which are always written on the keys: IE "Shft" + what key is paste/cut/copy etc? There is no "calculator" key which I use a lot. I may return this keyboard due to these things.
Date published: 2014-09-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by redtarot from loses connections This is my first split keyboard and I adjusted to it very quickly, and my wrists stopped hurting almost immediately-that is huge for me. My issue now is that the keys stop responding in the middle of typing. I believe the keyboard is less than 3 years old. I pick up the keyboard-maybe a half inch-and let it drop, and all the keys work again. I have had to do it 5 times in one hour, yet today I haven't had to to do it at all. I have ordered a replacement keyboard but I'm waiting for the issue to re-occur before I swap it out. The only thing I do not like about this keyboard is the SLEEP hot button being positioned at the top of the keyboard, dead center of a raised part. My desk has a pull out keyboard tray, and the button hits the underside of the desk, putting the pc into sleep mode. Now the tray has to sit higher so that the button isn't lower than the bottom of the desk. Maybe next design go-around you could put it in a corner?
Date published: 2015-10-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by grdlmbrt from Sticky space bar The keyboard performs satisfactorily except that the right space bar sticks in the down position and I have to stop and manipulate the key until I get it unstuck! I thought it would work out after I used the keyboard awhile. It has not improved in the several months that I have owned the keyboard.
Date published: 2014-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by scottyboy from excellent very happy with the product price and the great team at blinq
Date published: 2015-08-22
- Provides seven additional hot keys for multimedia control and one-touch access to the Internet. Unique split design lets you type in comfort. Antimicrobial protection provides continuous cleaning action, inhibiting the growth of damaging bacteria that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration. Split key design conforms to natural arm and hand positioning for added comfort. Seven additional hotkeys for multimedia control and one-touch access to the Internet. Features built-in Microban antimicrobial protection provides continuous cleaning action, inhibiting the growth of microbes, such as bacteria, that can cause stains and odors. A 16-character buffer for fast typists; plus user-preferred tactile feel. Conforms to your natural hand positions, reducing tension in the shoulders, arms and wrists. For Device Type: USB Computer; Global Product Type: Keyboards-USB Computer; Wired/Wireless: Wired; Maximum Wireless Range: N/A.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.