Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition (E6W-00001)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition (E6W-00001) is rated out of 5 by 162.
Rated 4 out of 5 by unashamedgeek from Extremely portable, perfect for Surface Pro I bought this to mainly use with my Surface Pro 3 while sitting on my couch or chair in my family room. The mouse has been better than I expected. I love how portable it is when it is flat. It paired easily with my Surface and I haven't experienced any connection issues or lags at all. Plus the mouse has worked on all surfaces I've used so far including my end table, leather couch, cloth chairs, and carpeting. I only gave it 4 stars because I'm not sure I'd want to use the mouse for 9 hours a day as there is some comfort sacrificed for the portability factor. On another note, MS I'd love to see a Bluetooth trackball or Bluetooth trackpad...
Date published: 2015-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by mgs2ss from Awesome mouse with great battery life! I bought this mouse about four months ago, and use it pretty regularly with my Surface. I've accidentally left it on multiple times overnight, and still have yet to replace the two AAA batteries included with it. The mouse flattens down, making it extremely easy to fit into the case I use for my Surface, and while I was hesitant about the digital scroll wheel at first (mechanical ones almost always work better for gaming), it is the best one I've ever used. Honestly, I completely forgot I was using a digital wheel. You can even set it to make a clicking noise like a mechanical one. I loved this mouse so much that I bought another one for my desktop computer!
Date published: 2014-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by euGenie from AWESOME!! I was hesitating before I got it for a long time. After all it's pretty expensive and I have touchpad in my touchcover, so do I need it? It turns out - YES!! I use it with my SPro2, mostly for Office and other work stuff. Honestly it is not necessary in Metro apps. The mouse itself works great. It's the second mouse with BlueTrack I got. They really work on virtually every surface. I love using in my bed :) Awesome thing about this one is that you can make it flat and put it in a pocket of your bag, you won't even notice that you're carrying the mouse. (I have an Incipio sleeve, it doesn't add almost anything to the thickness). Enough to say - I do not regret the (pretty big) money I spent on it.
Date published: 2014-02-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by buddhaholic from Great mouse to travel with, but needs improvement. After using the mouse for a few days I must say that it's really easy to use. I love the way it feels in the palm of my hand. It's very responsive. The only issue I have with the device is the fact that the middle button which seems like is split in two does not have the option to make both middle buttons work. Further more the single middle button does not offer the option of setting it as a back button for easy internet and explorer go back option I am so accustomed to with other hardware.Microsoft should update the their software to include the option of programming both sides of the scroll tab and allow for forward and back programming. If this were added I'd give the product 5 stars as opposed to 4.
Date published: 2015-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by TraderGary from Best Mouse Ever I bought the Surface Arc Touch Mouse when I bought my Surface Pro 3. This mouse is incredible. It connected with my Surface Pro 3 literally instantly and has worked flawlessly ever since. Fold it flat and it turns off and when flat fits perfectly in a shirt pocket or an ultra slim case. The scroll wheel is simply a touch band in the top front center that's in the same place as an old fashioned physical wheel. It works beautifully and gives a haptic feedback to let you know what it's doing. I really like this mouse. This is an absolutely perfect companion for my Surface Pro 3.
Date published: 2014-09-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by ShufromChina from Great-looking and convenient mouse Pros: Looks pretty sleek. Resting my palm on it feels very comfortable. Convenient to carry around because I can bend the mouse flat and that it doesn't take a usb port to connect. Cons: A little pricey. Doesn't have scroll option, which I was pretty used to. Moving the mouse is not as quick(or maybe it's because I don't know where to do the settings) as a usb mouse--however, rest assured that it doesn't have any lag. The left and right click button don't get as deep down as other mouses--I would have to stretch my fingers a little bit up to the top to make the clicks.
Date published: 2015-07-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by Texman1776 from Arch Mouse letdown I have the wedge Keyboard and it doesn't require a Bluetooth USB to be plugged up to use it freeing up the USB port for some third party USB device. S I bought the Micrsoft Arch mouse thinking it was going to respond like the keyboard except maybe screen prompts telling you to use a button combo to pair them. When that didn't happen and I had to use a USB key to pair them, I was disappointed. I thought the key was for a third, so I've been wrong in the past. I just thought Microsoft was more progressive then that. I won't hold it against them, I still love the Surface Over IPad, which I have every version for family members. I do various things on the tabs and pads, and understand each of them Inheirant capabilities,
Date published: 2014-03-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by geveent from lacking software I have non-surface edition arc touch mouse, and it has so much more software configuration options, including reverse scroll option. However, this surface edition can only be configured with the software from the app store. The special configuration app for surface edition has so much less configuration options, including reverse scrolling options. The reverse scrolling makes so much more sense especially since the scroll is touch sensitive. Microsoft should update the configuration app to add more features including the reverse scrolling.
Date published: 2014-04-03
- Comfortable, elegant and eye-catching, this mouse is designed for quick use and easy storage.
- Just curve the mouse gently to get started.
- Use BlueTrack Technology on virtually any surface, from rough wood to carpet.
- Responding precisely to the speed of your finger movement, the Touch Strip scans through documents or web pages entirely by feel.
- Choose from two ways to scroll, with your finger movement or in the opposite direction with 2-Way Touch Scrolling.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Connectivity works with Surface and other (SmartReady) Bluetooth 4.0-enabled PCs and tablets.
- Enjoy the wireless, clutter-free experience of the Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition from Microsoft. Utilizing Bluetooth 4.0 technology, this mouse can wirelessly connect to your Surface device within a range of 30'. The touch strip on the Arc Touch is designed for precise movements and uses haptic feedback for vertical scrolling. BlueTrack Technology enables you to use the Arc Touch on multiple surfaces, including rough wood and carpet.Designed to be ergonomic and portable, the Arc Touch is shaped to match the natural curve of your hand. When you are on the go, the Arc flattens to fit conveniently inside your pocket or purse.
- Compatibility: All Surface devices
- Interface: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Compatible
- Supported Platforms: Surface with Windows RT, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Pro
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 30' / 9.1 m
- Power Requirement: 2 x AAA batteries
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.