Lenovo 230W ThinkPad Mobile Workstation Dock (40A50230US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo 230W ThinkPad Mobile Workstation Dock (40A50230US) is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 1 out of 5 by hlumca from Resolutions change after undock/dock While docked, I can set my video resolutions for optimal values with my displays. After undock/dock, the resolutions revert to suboptimal values.
Date published: 2016-08-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by brunano21 from No working external monitors on Linux I'm using the dockstation with Ubuntu 16.04 (kernel 4.7.3) but I cannot get multiple external monitors working if they are attached to the dock station. They work fine and as expected if they are attached directly to the laptop via available ports. Sorry, but that's an indecency.
Date published: 2016-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by MedicSaver from Great Dock! I have plenty of ports for all of my items. This dock supports mulitple monitors.
Date published: 2016-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by DanGW from Good Docking station - BUT...! For some reason when my Lenovo P50 is seated in this docking station, I lose audio from the internal speaker. I have heard it plenty when its not on the docking station so I know it isn't the laptop itself. Running Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit
Date published: 2016-11-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cliff1 from Lot of problems with USB connections My workstation dock has a lot of problems with the USB- connectors sometimes working fine, sometimes without any function (Not able to connect a even computer mouse). Firmware is already updated to 2.30...
Date published: 2016-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by OldNatGeo from Easy to setup and use your laptop with this dock. Just got this dock for my son in college. It's so much easier on the laptop ports than plugging and unplugging monitors, mice, laptops, etc. after class each day. Pricy but very useful.
Date published: 2016-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Krispy from Lots of connections Has an incredible amount of ports and is a very useful for a quick charge. I am only a little weary with the value for such a high cost.
Date published: 2016-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by WJICS from LOVE ALL THE PORTS!! RECEIVED THIS A MONTH AGO, NO PROBLEMS SO FAR, ALL THE EXTRA PORTS ARE GREAT, NO LAG
Date published: 2016-09-20
- 6 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Always-On USB Charging
- 2 x DP, 1 x DVI, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA
- Supports Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Combo Audio Port
- Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
- ThinkPad 230W AC Adapter Included
- Security Lock
- Designed for Select Lenovo ThinkPads
- The completely re-designed and supercharged ThinkPad Workstation Dock with included ThinkPad 230W AC Adapter enhances your work capability with multiple connectivity options. As an ultimate multi-port docking solution, the ThinkPad Workstation Dock includes a range of video outputs, including HDMI 1.4, and DP 1.2 to support multiple external monitors delivering outstanding driver free video quality. With an enlarged support base, the Workstation Dock can accommodate both P50 and P70 mobile workstation notebooks. It comes with 6x USB 3.0 ports, one of which supports always-on USB charging to charge your tablet or mobile device even without needing to connect your ThinkPad notebook. The other USB3.0 ports are ideal for connecting memory keys, external storage devices and other productivity accessories as needed. Additional ports on the ThinkPad Workstation dock include a 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connection, 2x Display 1.2 Ports, 1x DVI-D port, 1x HDMI 1.4 port, 1 x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port and 1 x VGA port. The dock comes with a 230W AC adapter to power and charge your mobile workstation notebook.6x USB 3.0, one supports always-on USB charging 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability 2x DisplayPort 1.2 1x DVI-D 1x HDMI 1.4 1x VGA Driver-free, perfect video quality 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port Security Lock conveniently secures both your notebook and dock to your desk with a single key Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time Smaller desktop footprint vs. Series 3 docking stations Comes with ThinkPad AC adapter (230W) Some of the video ports do have exclusive use and are also dependent on the docked ThinkPad configuration
- Product Type: Docking Station
- HDMI: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 6
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 6
- Connectivity Technology: Docking
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Microphone: Yes
- Device Supported: Notebook/Tablet PC
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 15.8"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Compatibility: Lenovo Mobile Workstation Notebooks:
- Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Name: Docking Station
- Manufacturer Part Number: 40A50230US
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
- Host Interface: Proprietary Interface
- Weight (Approximate): 2.16 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.