Lenovo 9-Cell Lithium-Ion 70++ ThinkPad Battery (0A36303)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo 9-Cell Lithium-Ion 70++ ThinkPad Battery (0A36303) is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great, but then no so good When brand new, this could power a W520 Thinkpad (a beast of a machine) for 8 hours of solid activity (max brightness, WiFi/Bluetooth on, some optical drive usage, near constant HD thrashing, 32GB RAM, average 50% CPU) throughout the workday. Fast forward 2 years, and daily cycling the battery power from 100 to 0 and back, and this same battery barely lasts 2hrs with less than half the load (~30% brightness, WiFi on, bluetooth off, no optical usage, sparing HD, 16GB RAM, avg 25% cpu), which is disappointing.
Date published: 2014-05-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good for a year, then trash I agree with other reviewers here. The battery is good for about a year (just enough to meet warranty, imagine that!). About 13 months into it's life I noticed significant degradation. Now two years and it can only hold 25% and Windows won't boot if it's installed. To reboot, I have to remove it, reboot, and then re-install it. Really inferior.
Date published: 2015-09-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by vasocreta from A 1 year affair Like others have said, battery is strong and good for about a year. It degrades pretty quickly after about 13 months of normal use. For the price, this product is not worth it for just a year of optimal usage.
Date published: 2015-11-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Worst Purchase Ever The battery life is super short. After 2.5 years of usuage, the battery is completely dead. I could not turn on my laptop without charging at all.
Date published: 2015-04-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jackforth235 from Will last about 9 months For the price,you don't get the worth.I took great care of my laptop and the battery and only got 9 months out of it.The original lasted longer.
Date published: 2016-02-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by xoxobi from The Worse Battery Life for any Laptop Ever Same experience as everyone else. The battery holds a charge for about 30-45 minutes before dying. This began just a little over 12 months. I'm not a heavy user either. Very disappointed. Wish there was another option as I don't want to purchase another one only to have it die too.
Date published: 2016-05-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by xkr47 from Still at 40% capacity after 5 years After 5 years of daily use (6-10h) with partially-on-ac and partially-on-battery, the battery reports ("upower -d" in Linux): energy-full: 33.6 Wh energy-full-design: 84.3 Wh which means it has about 40% left of original capacity when fully charged. At 4 years it was 53% of original. I can still use it for an hour or so at moderate usage on battery. Many others have reported they can no longer use it without charger (at about same age), but they have used it almost completely on ac so the battery clearly detoriates faster when at 100% charge most of the time.
Date published: 2016-10-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from WORST PURCHASE EVER TOO EXPENSIVE, DOESN'T LAST ANY MORE THAN 5 MINUTES
Date published: 2014-04-08
- Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) technology
- 94 Watt/hr Battery Power
- 9 cell system battery
- Compatible with the ThinkPad External Battery Charger
- The 9-Cell Lithium-Ion 70++ ThinkPad Battery from Lenovo is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It can be used as a spare battery or replacement for aging batteries.This battery charges quickly, and it holds that charge longer than less-capable alternatives. It's made specifically for your Lenovo ThinkPad, so it installs quickly and easily. It's light enough to carry along with you wherever you need to go.This Lenovo Li-ion notebook battery can be used in a wide range of Lenovo ThinkPad notebooks. It's built for quick and easy installation into the Lenovo L-series, but it can be used in different compatible notebooks, making it ideal for sharing with a friend or colleague.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 95
- Operating Humidity: 8 to 95%
- Compatibility: Lenovo T410/20/30, T510/20/30, W510/20/30 and L Series ThinkPads
- Power: 94 Watt/hr
- Type: 9-cell lithium-ion
- Technology: Lithium ion
- Voltage Provided: 11.1 V
- Product Line: Lenovo ThinkPad
- Laptop Battery
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.