Lenovo ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock (4X10A06687)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock
- Front Ports: 2 USB 3.0 ports, Stereo / Microphone Combo Audio Port Rear Ports: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 DVI-I port, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, Power-in Includes DVI to VGA adapter Cable lock slot for physical security Does not provide power
- The ThinkPad BasicUSB 3.0 Dock delivers the power of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and high-performance HD video in a convenient, amazingly affordable package. Transform any notebook into the heart of your office, instantly connecting mice, keyboards, printers
- The ThinkPad BasicUSB 3.0 dock delivers the power of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and high-performance HD video in a convenient, amazingly affordable package. Transform any notebook into the heart of your office, instantly connecting mice, keyboards, printers, a monitor, and mobile devices, all with a single USB 3.0 cable, saving you time in connectivity so you can dedicate more of your time to what you do best
- Device Type: USB docking station
- Localization: Canada, Mexico, United States
- Networking Type: Network adapter - SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
- Interfaces: 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 4 pin USB Type A ? 1 x audio - headphones/microphone - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ? 2 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A ? 1 x display / video - DVI-Analog/Digital - 29 pin combined DVI ? 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ? 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB Type B
- Cables Included: 1 x DVI-VGA adapter - external ? 1 x SuperSpeed USB cable
- Features: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), 1 USB 3.0 (Always On)
- Compliant Standards: UL, TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, NOM, SABS, CB, EMC, FCC, ICES, KC
- Power Device: Power adapter - external
- Power Provided: 40 Watt
- Min Operating Temperature: 41
- Max Operating Temperature: 104
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.