Lenovo ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock (4X10E52935)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock (4X10E52935) is rated out of 5 by 33.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Use with X1 Carbon I boughht this for use with my new X1 Carbon (v2). I dont know why some people says it doesnt power their laptop etc. It does. It has plenty of ports, charges my cellphone, has HDMI, and DVI outputs for monitor etc. The onlelink connector is pretty chunky and you have to remove the sealed plugs on the side of the X1 carbon, but that's OK. The biggest drawback is the ethernet is super flaky. My X1 randomly says the ethernet cable is not connected. It has got so bad I have simply stopped using the ethernet port and just use wifi, which is slower and sort of defeats the purpose of the "docking" process. Also support for the dock, any firmware upgrades?? is frankly rubbish!
Date published: 2014-07-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous34 from worked a few kinks out Picked this dock up a few weeks ago to support a new X carbon purchase. Since that time, I had difficulty with the dock's DVI port. The connector would not make a solid connection no matter what I tried. I purchased a HDMI to display port connector to hook up a think vision monitor and all was solved. So far, so good. It's really nice to be able to disconnect the laptop with one connection and my desk has more space without the base unit that held my X220 previously. My only complaint is the lack of a rear facing audio jack. what was Lenovo thinking? 99% of users WOULD be connecting to a desktop speaker system!
Date published: 2016-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best Dock for X1 Carbon (Gen 2) This dock will charge the computer and let you wake it up without opening the lid, all with only one connection to the computer. Note that this only works with the 2nd generation X1 Carbon laptops...people did not do their research correctly and are giving this dock bad reviews that it does not deserve. You can identify 2nd generation X1 Carbon laptops by checking the type label on the bottom...if it starts with 20A7 or 20A8, it is a 2nd generation and will work with this dock.
Date published: 2014-04-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Random failures on Carbon X1 Using on Carbon X1 DVI monitor occasionally flickers / restarts. Ethernet port randomly drops / stops working (reports Ethernet cable unplugged but it isn't) 3/10 times the computer will not wake 2/10 times the computer will freeze at "Lenovo" screen. 1/10 times the computer will start with "Starting Recovery..) and doesn't.. so half the time it doesn't allow a boot. I have to unplug the dock, boot then replug. Device manager reports a USB error (Bad Set Address)
Date published: 2014-07-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Does Not Work Properly with ThinkPad Yoga This dock has never worked correctly in the six plus months I have had it. I have a Yoga and two connected monitors. Windows functions like snapping are unreliable. Graphics quality is poor as there are often lost images in the middle of windows. The graphics speed for refreshing the screen is very slow at times. The dock has been through the Lenovo Tech Support twice without being able to address the issues. This is not ready for an enterprise installation and barely acceptable for individual use.
Date published: 2014-10-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Yeah, returning this one After a day's usage, experienced the ethernet connection flaking out and the external monitors flickering on and off randomly. So as suggested on several Lenovo support forums, performed a firmware update. Now I can't even get the monitors to be detected at all. I guess on the bright side, the ethernet connection's no longer flaking out.
Date published: 2014-08-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sf Fam from Poor Design, Dead in 2 months. Worked OK at first , Never felt it had enough ports and if you use two monitors youll need an DVI and HDI plug (Why?) and why limit to just two screens? Design is asymmetrical doesn't fit anywhere in particular on your desk. Isn't heavy enough to overcome the tension of all the wires coming out of it so needs to be secured or up against a wall. It was always inconvenient, but if it worked ok, I'd have given it a three. esterday it just died.
Date published: 2015-12-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Do Not Waste Your Time or Money on OneLink Pro Doc The OneLink Pro Doc is by no means plug and play and after weeks of trying, updating, being sent a replacement Doc and buying numerous new cords/connectors...I am writing it off. I can only get one External Monitor to work and whenever my second monitor does comes to life it looks like something from The Matrix. The built-in Ethernet Port is 80% slower than the Ethernet Port dongle I also purchased. Plugging my headphones into the Doc does not turn off the sound coming from the speakers of my Yoga + the sound quality is far inferior to plugging directly into the laptop. Since switching to this Lenovo setup, I am down one monitor and have a much harder time coming and going from my desk (due to mix of cords going into both the Doc and laptop). Apart from providing additional USB ports, the OneLink Pro Doc fails to deliver on the main functionality I require from a laptop dock. Oh yeah, and since I am more than 30-Days post-purchase...Lenovo will not support me anymore.
Date published: 2015-01-15
- Designed for Select Lenovo Notebooks
- 4 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- DisplayPort and DVI-I Outputs
- Maximum Resolution of 2560 x 1600
- Stereo/Microphone Combo Audio Port
- DVI to VGA Adapter Included
- Cable Lock Slot
- The ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock, powered by Lenovo's OneLink technology transforms your ThinkPad into full featured machine in the office or at home. Not only does the convenient OneLink connector deliver super-fast data transfers with USB 3.0, crystal-clear HD audio and driver free pass through dual video, it also charges your notebook, phones, and tablets while you work or play!
- Compatible Lenovo Models
- ThinkPad E455, E450, E550, E550c, E555, E540, E440, E455, E531, and E431
- ThinkPad S440, S431, S540, and S531
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 12, Yoga 14 (Type 20DM, 20DN), and Yoga 15
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon Type 20BS, 20BT, 20A7, and 20A8
- Product Type: Docking Station
- DVI: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Microphone: Yes
- Device Supported: Notebook/Tablet/Cellular Phone
- Height: 5.3"
- Width: 1.9"
- Depth: 3.6"
- Compatibility: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge Notebooks:
- Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Name: ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock
- Product Line: Pro Dock
- Manufacturer Part Number: 4X10E52935
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
- Host Interface: OneLink
- Weight (Approximate): 1.06 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.