Lenovo ThinkPad Pro Dock 90 W US/Canada/Mexico (40A10090US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo ThinkPad Pro Dock 90 W US/Canada/Mexico (40A10090US) is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Works Fine, But Dock Blocks Cooling Vents The dock works fine and I have had no performance issues, but the docking release lever blocks the cooling vents at the rear of the laptop. This causes the machine to run noticeably warmer and the fan operates more frequently when connected to the dock. I have concerns about whether the long term durability of my laptop is affected by continuously operating at a higher temperature. I have one dock for my home office and opted against purchasing a second for use in my main office because I was concerned about long-term effects of higher heat on my laptop.
Date published: 2015-02-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from It Works This is my 3rd Lenovo docking station over the past 4 years. I have them both at work and home. This one works just fine, but has a small design regression. The previous docking stations had the plug-in ports color coded so you could see which port was which. The green ring around the speaker plug was especially helpful. The new ports are just black like the rest of the dock and I missed the speaker plug the first two times I looked for it. It's a small detail, but it's small details that are the difference between 4 starts and 5 stars.
Date published: 2015-07-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Andrey from Do not buy! Blocks the major vents of the laptop causing overheating
Date published: 2015-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrianD from Works fine. I have 954 of these in use in a business environment. Out of those, two were replaced under the factory warranty. It would be nice if it had dual display ports, but that's easy to work around. No complaints otherwise.
Date published: 2016-01-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Narinder from No Driver for Windows 10 Too many issues not detect display. Plus usb display start flickering.
Date published: 2015-12-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Works as advertised I got this for my work set up - T440 ThinkPad for on the go and this dock for when I'm in the office. Great idea, and it works just as I expected. No muss, no fuss. Thanks for making a good product.
Date published: 2014-10-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by jcw360 from Antiquated technology...no HDMI! This Lenovo - ThinkPad Pro Dock - 90W should be removed from Lenovo's inventory! This dock does not have an receptor for HDMI...which is not by any means "new technology." I highly recommend that Lenovo remove the item from the inventory or put a warning note indicating there is no HDMI port in the docking station. Do not purchase unless you are sure you can live with out the HDMI port in your docking station.
Date published: 2016-05-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by chargernut69 from Works good, but blocks cooling ... Using it with my X260, but can't run 2 displays at once as it causes computer to run too hot and shut off.... No where for air to go with docking release button in the way !
Date published: 2016-05-26
- Compatible Brand
- For Lenovo
- Compatible Product Line
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- 3x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
- 3x USB 3.0
- 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 (Exclusive use with DVI-D)
- 1x DVI-D (Exclusive use with DisplayPort)
- 1x VGA
- Driver-free, perfect video quality
- 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
- Security lock hole
- Convenient eject button for one-step system removal
- Charges your ThinkPad with an included ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter
- Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
- Smaller desktop footprint vs. Series 3 docking stations
- Expect nothing short of an outstanding value. Completely re-designed for a new generation of ThinkPads, snap into the ThinkPad Pro Dock with an included ThinkPad AC Adapter and get connected to power, your Local Area Network/Internet and workplace accessories such as up two external displays, keyboard, mouse and printer so you can get more done faster. One of the dock's USB ports also supports always-on mobile device charging, which means that you can charge your mobile phone or tablet, even when your laptop is away. The unique physical alignment guarantees perfect laptop-dock alignment every time.
- ThinkPad 20AQ, L440, L450, L460, L540, L560, P50s, T440, T440p, T440s, T450, T450s, T460, T460p, T460s, T540p, T550, W550s, X240, X250, X260.
- Product Type: Docking Station
- DVI: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 6
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 3
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
- Connectivity Technology: Docking
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Microphone: Yes
- Device Supported: Notebook/Tablet/Cellular Phone
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 13.6"
- Depth: 6.4"
- Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Name: ThinkPad Pro Dock - 90 W US / Canada / Mexico
- Product Line: Pro Dock
- Manufacturer Part Number: 40A10090US
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
- Host Interface: Proprietary Interface
- Weight (Approximate): 2.01 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.