Lenovo Thinkpad USB 3.0 Pro Dock-us Docking Station (40A70045US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo Thinkpad USB 3.0 Pro Dock-us Docking Station (40A70045US) is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 2 out of 5 by irongirlhv from can't charge laptop In general it is fine but it doesn't charge your laptop. You still have to have an AC Adapter as well.
Date published: 2016-04-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by VDI Master from Not really a dock - but does the job First, this product is NOT a dock, it's a port extender. A dock allows you to mount the laptop and and seamlessly use an external monitor and other ports. This device does not do this. It requires a software driver to be installed on the laptop and does not charge the laptop when plugged in. It IS easy to set up and the gig ethernet port on the device is a nice feature. It works as advertised although it is a pain to have to start the laptop, establish a connection and then close the laptop. Just make sure that you disable the sleep function when closing the lid... So I would call this a "good not great" product and when Lenovo comes out with a real dock I will consider upgrading.
Date published: 2016-11-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by Duffed from Its good when it works I've been using this for a few months now and every time I disconnect from the dock and then reconnect to it, I then have to unplug my 2nd monitor from the back of the dock and plug it back in to use it. Also, sometimes I don't get a network connection when I plug back in forcing me to restart.
Date published: 2016-05-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by Travs IT Service from NOT A DOCK, its a replicatior So far it works as expected for a USB hub and dual display. It will not charge the ideapad. Apparently when the description says it will charge your mobile devices it is referring to a phone or mp3 player, NOT the tablet it is meant to be used with. When I hear dock, I expect it to perform all of the functions of a dock and that would included charging my device!
Date published: 2016-10-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by jaistrue from Does not charge the Yoga It says "The Dock can also charge your mobile device via USB always power on port." that mobile device it is not talking about the yoga thinkpad this is sold to work with. Terrible... so disappointing in a $2100+ purchase of dock and yoga...
Date published: 2016-10-03
- Driver Update Required For Optimal Functionality
- Supports screen replication for up to two external monitors
- Compatible with the following models - ThinkPad 10 2nd Gen Tablet, Tablet 2, Helix 1, Helix 2, Edge Series: E120, E125, E130, E135, E145, E220s, E320, E325, E330, E335, E420, E420s, E425, E430, E430c, E435, E440, E445, E450, E455, E460, E465, E520, E530, E530c, E535, E540, E545, E550, E550c, E555, E560, E565, E625, L Series: L330, L420, L421, L430, L440, L450, L460, L520, L530, L540, MiiX 700-12ISK, P40, P50, P50s, P70, S430, S230u, S440, T420, T420s, T430, T430s, T430u, T431s, T440, T440p, T440s, T450, T450p, T450s, T460, T460p, T460s, T520, T530, T560, W520, W530, W540, W541, W550s, Yoga S1, Yoga S3, Yoga 2nd Gen, Yoga S5, X1, X1 Yoga, X1 Carbon, X1 Carbon 2nd, X1 Carbon 4th, X120e, X121e, X130e, X131e, X140e, X220, X220 Tablet, X230, X230 Tablet, X230s, X240, X240s, X250, X260, 11e.
- USB 3.0 Cable
- The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Pro Dock delivers a professional universal USB docking solution with fast USB 3.0 ports and digital video ports for quick and easy connection to all the workspace peripherals you use every day. Simply plug in a single USB 3.0 cable into your Lenovo PC for instant access to up to two external monitors, Gigabit Ethernet, headphones/speakers, USB printers, scanners, keyboard, mouse and so on for daily use. The Dock can also charge your mobile device via USB always power on port.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Host Interface: USB 3.0
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.