Lenovo Thinkpad USB 3.0 Pro Dock-us Docking Station (40A70045US)
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Driver Update Required For Optimal Functionality
- Supports screen replication for up to two external monitors
- Compatible with the following models - ThinkPad 10 2nd Gen Tablet, Tablet 2, Helix 1, Helix 2, Edge Series: E120, E125, E130, E135, E145, E220s, E320, E325, E330, E335, E420, E420s, E425, E430, E430c, E435, E440, E445, E450, E455, E460, E465, E520, E530, E530c, E535, E540, E545, E550, E550c, E555, E560, E565, E625, L Series: L330, L420, L421, L430, L440, L450, L460, L520, L530, L540, MiiX 700-12ISK, P40, P50, P50s, P70, S430, S230u, S440, T420, T420s, T430, T430s, T430u, T431s, T440, T440p, T440s, T450, T450p, T450s, T460, T460p, T460s, T520, T530, T560, W520, W530, W540, W541, W550s, Yoga S1, Yoga S3, Yoga 2nd Gen, Yoga S5, X1, X1 Yoga, X1 Carbon, X1 Carbon 2nd, X1 Carbon 4th, X120e, X121e, X130e, X131e, X140e, X220, X220 Tablet, X230, X230 Tablet, X230s, X240, X240s, X250, X260, 11e.
- USB 3.0 Cable
- The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Pro Dock delivers a professional universal USB docking solution with fast USB 3.0 ports and digital video ports for quick and easy connection to all the workspace peripherals you use every day. Simply plug in a single USB 3.0 cable into your Lenovo PC for instant access to up to two external monitors, Gigabit Ethernet, headphones/speakers, USB printers, scanners, keyboard, mouse and so on for daily use. The Dock can also charge your mobile device via USB always power on port.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Host Interface: USB 3.0
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.