Philips Over-Ear PC Gaming Headphones w/ Mic (SHG7980)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Powerful 40 mm drivers deliver explosive bass, Soft leatherette cushions for best fit.
- Noise cancellation microphone filters out background Noise. Digitally tuned for improved gaming performance
- Inline mute & volume controls for quick adjustments
- USB connection for immersive true to life digital sound.
- Philips SHG7980 Gaming Headphones are a must-own if you are an ardent music lover or a comrade of the computer gaming clan. They feature powerful 40mm drivers that render crystal clear digital sound and explosive bass, giving a sound quality that is totally out of this world. Digitally tuned with the sole aim of improving your gaming experience, these headphones are sure to amaze you, every time you use it. The over-ear lightweight design and soft leatherette cushions will drive you to game for long hours, as they snug perfectly and comfortably to your ears without transmitting heat. The Philips SHG7980/10 gaming headset is also equipped with a noise cancellation microphone, which filters out background noise absolutely, letting you stay in your zone. You can also adjust or detach the microphone to suit your convenience. For quick and perfect sound tuning, this Philips headset comes with inline mute and volume controls that can be accessed easily. Just plug these Philips over-ear headp
- Acoustic system: Semi-open
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Maximum power input: 500 mW
- Speaker diameter: 40 mm
- Headphones frequence response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Headphones impedance: 32 Ohm
- Headphones sensitivity: 93 dB
- Microphone frequence response: 100 - 4,000 Hz
- Microphone impedance: 2.2k Ohm
- Microphone sensitivity: -44 dB
- Microphone cartridge: 4 mm
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.