BELKIN F5C140 Power Authority II Surge Desktop Surge/Spike Protector 840 Joules 125 Volt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Belkin F5C140 Power Authority II Surge and Spike Protector. The Power Authority II provides excellent surge and spike Protection in a convenient desktop power management console. The Power Authority II allows you to control up to five devices individually or simultaneously via the master switch. The console includes phone line protection and EMI/RFI noise filtration, and offers superior protection for any home/office desktop computer systems. Technical Specifications: Electrical Rating 125V, 15A, 60Hz, 1875 Watts, Continuous Duty; Maximum Energy Dissipation: H-N Line/H-G Line/N-G Line: 280; Maximum Spike Current: 96000 Amps, UL1449 Clamping Voltage: 330 Volts; UL497A Approved Secondary Telecommunication Protection, UL1283 Approved Noise Filtration Frequency Range: 100KHz to 100MHz Attenuation: Up to 50db; Response Time < 1 Nanosecond
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.