Cyber Power 850VA Battery Back-Up System with 12 Outlets - Black (LE850G)
A clever deal seeker from WISCONSIN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- TVSS Ground Screw ? The ground screw is used to attach the ground lead from various third-party devices in order to provide surge protection for them. Refer to the third-party device?s manual for instructions and warnings.
- Line Interactive Topology ? Exists when a line interactive Battery Backup/ UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ? Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
- Ultra Quiet Design ? Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- Battery Backup ? Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection ? Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during a power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection ? Prevents power surges that travel through telephone/network lines from causing damage to connected electronics.
- The CyberPower LE850G Battery Backup/ uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with line interactive topology safeguards small office workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems by providing battery power during power interruptions and surge protection. The LE850G uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. Data line protection is included for phone/network (RJ11) lines. This UPS offers connectivity via one HID-compliant USB port. The LE850G has a capacity of 850 VA/460 Watts, twelve outlets?four widely spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs. Its maintenance-free battery is user-replaceable.
- Cord Length: 5 ft.
- VA Rating: 850 VA
- Watts: 460 Watts
- On Battery Voltage: 120V +/- 5%
- On Battery Frequency: 60Hz
- Runtime - Half Load: 7 Minutes
- Runtime - Full Load: 2 Minutes
- Battery Size: 12V/5.5AH
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 Hours
- Voltage: 96V - 140V
- Frequency: 40Hz - 70Hz
- Circuit Breaker: 15A
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.