CyberPower 12 Outlet Rackmount Surge Suppressor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- EMI/RFI Shielding - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or ?humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset in case of an overload.
- Input Receptacles: NEMA 5-20P
- Output Receptacles: 12 x NEMA 5-20R
- Protection Type: Lightning Protection/Surge Protection
- CyberPower?s 1220RMS offers the combined functionality of both a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and Surge Suppressor. Providing additional outlets for your rackmount power needs, this model also offers 1800 Joules of surge/lightning protection. The 1220RMS offers 12 (twelve) 20A outlets (2 front, 10 rear-mount) in the 19" 1U case. The rugged metal housing can withstand the most demanding environments, and a 15? cord ensures compatibility for most rackmount applications
- CyberPower Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.