CyberPower Basic Power Distribution Unit NEMA L5-20P (PDU20BT12R)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Voltage Compatibility
- Max. Input Current
- NEMA L5-20P 15' 20 A 120 V input
- 120 V 50/60 Hz output
- Outlet connector: 12 NEMA 5-20R
- Overload protection: 20 A
- 1U rack mount/0U vertical rack mount
- Straight plug style
- Includes: External site ground pin
- CyberPower Basic Power Distribution Unit provides 120 V 20 A output. It distributes power to 12 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from a single NEMA L5-20P twist lock plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. This basic power distribution unit with unfiltered electrical pass-through is designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications. It can be mounted either horizontally or vertically.
- Power Distribution Unit Type: Basic
- Depth (in.): 1.5
- Cable Length (ft.): 15
- Height (in.): 1.75
- Width (in.): 17.5
- Operating Temperature (Celsius): 0 - 35 deg C
- Operating humidity: 0 - 95% non-condensing
- Operating elevation: 10000'/3000 m
- Storage elevation: 50000'/15000 m
- Certifications: UL1363 certified by ETL (USA), CSA C22.2 (canada), ROHS compliant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.