Arkon Custom Fit Apple iPad 4 3 2 Locking Dock Charging Holder with Heavy Duty Countertop Mount with 10 inch Adjustable Arm
A clever deal seeker from TEXAS snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Please note that this item has been discontinued and is available only while supplies last. The IPMLHD005 custom fit countertop mount fits the Apple iPad. This mount package includes Arkon s Custom Fit Apple iPad Locking Dock Holder with Lock, and Heavy-Duty Aluminum Mount with 10 Adjustable Arm and 4-Hole Drill Base. The durable plastic holder is made specifically for the iPad 4, 3, and 2 only and is not compatible with the iPad mini or iPad Air. The custom holder provides support around the edge of the iPad, and cutouts are provided for easy access to the camera, power button, and power outlet. Sync your iPad easily by plugging in a USB cable. To install the iPad, just insert the device into the holder. To lock the iPad, secure the top of the push-button holder to the iPad and lock with the provided keys. This custom holder is not compatible with protective cases. The 4-hole drill base mount is made of strong aluminum, and is ideal for environments where a more permanent solution is desirable, such as in a workshop or for retail. Screws are included. Bend the 10 adjustable arm and rotate the swivel ball adapter head for 360 rotation for exact positioning of the iPad. For a custom fit iPad mount that does not lock, Arkon recommends model IPM3-HD005, also available on Amazon.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.