Audioquest Black Lab 5m Subwoofer Cable (BLAB05)
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid LongGrain Copper
- Noise-Dissipation System prevents a significant amount of RFI from reaching the equipment's ground plane
- Black Labs' heritage actually traces back to Newfoundland in the 1700s
- Black Lab delivers a smoother and clearer sound
- Black Lab 5m A XX meter, Subwoofer cable that eliminates strandinteraction distortion with solid, longgrain copper conductors, the AudioQuest Black Lab Subwoofer Cable is ready to take on the challenge of your home theater. Utilizing solid LongGrain Copper, the Black Lab delivers a smoother and clearer sound that's superior to other cables that use regular OxygenFree HighConductivity copper. The conducting material in LGC has fewer oxides, less impurities and less grain boundaries for definitively better performance. Conductors MetalLayer NoiseDissipation System ColdWelded GoldPlated Plugs Symmetrical Coax Geometry.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.