AudioQuest - Golden Gate 6.6' Analog RCA Cable - Red (GOLDG02R)
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compatible Brand
- Compatible Product Line
- Audio Adapter
- Connects 2 RCA devices: For enhanced audio.
- Solid copper conductors: Ensure a clear signal.
- Noise-dissipation system: Delivers powerful audio.
- The Bridge to a Golden HiFi Experience AudioQuest's Golden Gate interconnects feature Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC) conductors and gold-plated RCA plugs for a marked sonic improvement over standard mini cables. PSC lowers distortion to levels even further than AudioQuest's Evergreen cables. The Noise-Dissipation System ensures that RFI noise is a thing of the past, while Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation keeps Golden Gate's sound focused and sharp. Perfect-Surface Copper has an astonishingly smooth and pure surface. Proprietary metal-processing technology protects the wire's surface at every stage of drawing and fabrication. When high-purity low-oxide copper is kept as soft, pure and smooth as possible, it becomes a wonderfully low-distortion conductor. For over 30 years AudioQuest has pioneered the use of superior metals; yet even we were surprised by this huge leap in performance. PSC clearly outperforms previous AQ metals that cost over ten times as much. Electrical and magnetic interaction between strands in a conventional cable is the greatest source of distortion, often causing a somewhat dirty, harsh sound. Solid conductors are fundamental toward achieving Golden Gate's very clean sound. Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy (loss). Some of this energy is stored and then released as distortion. Golden Gate uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation on both conductors because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile. Thanks to all the air in Foamed-PE, it causes much less of the out-of-focus effect common to other materials. 100% shield coverage is easy. Preventing captured RF Interference from modulating the equipment's ground reference requires AudioQuest's Noise-Dissipation System. Noise-Dissipation System prevents a significant amount of RFI from
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.