Belkin USB 3.0 Dual Video Docking Stand for Windows 8 Tablets (B2B043-C00)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Easy connectivity. Connect to your network and all your desktop peripherals with just a single USB 3.0 cable.
- Broad compatibility. Use with any Windows 8 tablet with USB 3.0 port.
- Extra ports. Multiply your connectivity with four available USB ports as well as Ethernet and dual display options.
- Multiple displays. Connect one or two external high-resolution displays to improve usability and productivity.
- Optimized workspace. Control cable clutter and keep desktop accessories organized.
- Charging station. Recharge smartphones and other devices quickly with the fast-charging 2.1 A USB 3.0 port.
- Docking Station for the Windows 8 Tablet combines all the speed and connectivity of a personal computer with the freedom of a tablet. Connecting external peripherals is easy. The USB 3.0 docking station connects your keyboard, monitor, mouse, network and printer with super-fast speeds using just a single USB 3.0 cable. This universal docking station also helps you configure your office and keep the mess of cords to a minimum. Multiply your connectivity with the docking station's four available USB ports as well as Ethernet and dual display options. You can also improve productivity when you multiply your screen space with one or two high-resolution external monitors. Recharge smartphones and other devices quickly with the fast-charging 2.1 A USB 3.0 port. Sturdy aluminum stand holds the tablet upright to provide an additional display.
- Host Interface: USB
- Microphone: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Product Name: USB 3.0 Dual Video Docking Stand for Windows 8 Tablets
- Device Supported: Tablet PC
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.