Fosmon HD8023 Digital Optical Toslink (SPDIF) Coax to Analog (L/R) RCA Audio Converter & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack with Power Supply Adapter
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
The Fosmon Digital to Analog Audio Converter converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio. It allows you to connect to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks, or a headphone that uses 3.5mm audio jack.
Digital Input: Coaxial RCA x 1, Toslink x 1
Analog Output: L/R 2RCA x 1, 3.5mm headphone x 1
Size: 2.01 x 1.61 x 1.02in (51 x 41 x 26mm)
Weight: 2.75oz (78g)
- Digital to Analog Audio Converter with 3.5mm Audio Jack x 1
- Power Adapter x 1
- User Manual x 1
- When RCA and 3.5mm output are both connected, output priority will be given to 3.5mm headphone output. RCA output will be disabled.
- This converter functions best if Dolby Digital is disabled and/or PCM mode is enabled from the connected devices.
Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack
Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution
Supports conversion of AES3 (AES/EBU) to analog
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
Easy to install and simple to operate
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.