Lenovo ThinkPad Pen Pro (4X80H34887)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo ThinkPad Pen Pro (4X80H34887) is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by martiniturbide from Works fine on my Thinkpad Yoga 14 ( 20DM008UUS ) It works fine with my Thinkpad Yoga 14 ( 20DM008UUS ). It came with one plastic holder for the pen that connects to the USB port (just for holding). Check your Thinkpad to see if it has Pen support on the PSRef books: http://psref.lenovo.com/Book
Date published: 2015-12-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by angusrohan from Pressure Sensitive Pen Is Great For Drawing, Notes I bought this pen about a year ago for my Thinkpad Yoga 14. Make sure that your computer is compatible with the pen before buying, as not all Yoga 14s are. Digital ink flows smoothly from this pen, and it is pressure sensitive. However, I found it was a little hard to make very light, thin lines with this pen compared to some other digital pens and tablets that i've used. You need to be extremely light, which makes it difficult to draw or write accurately. Otherwise, it works really well.
Date published: 2016-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Krispy from A good pen This pen works great and it's compatible with every function. I wish that you could plug the pen into your computer to charge it (A feature that exists with "other" pens). It would also be convenient if the pen could be stored internally in all compatible Thinkpads because it can be a pain to carry around separately.
Date published: 2016-08-24
- A USB Pen Holder is included with each pen for an easy way to store and carry the pen with you all the time.
- Powered by an AAAA battery, the Active Capacitive Pen is designed to provide a premium pen experience.
- At a size of 9.5mm, the Lenovo ThinkPad Pen Pro provides users with the same shape and feel of an ink writing instrument. With 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity it is an ideal input solution for a precise content creation experience. Users will also enjoy easy access to integrated right and left click buttons that provide additional tools for data interaction.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.