Microsoft Surface Type Cover 2 for Microsoft Surface - Black
A clever deal seeker from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Enjoy the speed and functionality of a classic laptop keyboard, with illuminated keys to help you continue working even after the lights go out.
- Choose from black, cyan, purple and magenta to make your Surface even more vibrant.
- Navigate Windows easily with Windows shortcut keys.
- The built-in trackpad gives you the touch screen experience, without having to take your hands off the keyboard.
- When you?re not working, close the cover to shut down your display and help protect your screen from bumps and scratches.
- Touch Cover 2 works great with your Microsoft Surface tablet and offers amazingly responsive keyboard packed with Mechanical and Function Keys.
- Capacitive-Sensing Trackpad; guarantees impressive navigation performance.
- Protect and navigate your Surface 2 with the Microsoft Type Cover 2. Get the same super-thin lightweight design of the original Type Cover. It features a Qwerty keyboard, full row of Function keys, Windows shortcut keys, media controls and a trackpad, providing plenty of options to navigate your Surface. Type Cover 2 is backlit so you can work in any lighting conditions. With the speed and comfort of a classic keyboard in a super-thin, lightweight design, you can truly work anywhere, anytime. Work like you always have in even more places. Type Cover 2 has the speed and functionality of a classic laptop keyboard. It's backlit so you can continue working after the lights go out. Easy attach and disconnect lets you set up and get going right away.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Model: N7W-00001
- Case Type: Keyboard/Cover Case
- Color: Black
- Style: Backlit Keyboard
- Microsoft Surface Keyboard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.