Apple Mac mini Desktop i5 2.5GHz 4GB 500GB Mac OS X 10.8 (MD387LL/A)
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Family
- Mac mini
- Screen Size
- Processor Type
- Core i5
- Processor Speed
- Hard Drive Capacity
- Operating System
- Mac OS X 10.8, Mountain Lion
- Bundled Items
- Bundled Items
- 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 3MB L3 cache
- 4 GB (two 2GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 500 GB (5400-rpm) hard drive
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- OS X 10.8
A real overachiever.
Mac mini features third-generation Intel Core processors, faster integrated graphics, Thunderbolt, and plenty of ports. Expect big things.
- Product Type: Desktop Computer
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Model: HD 4000
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
- HDMI: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Product Family: Mac mini
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4
- Thunderbolt: Yes
- Operating System Platform: Mac OS
- Color: Silver
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Brand Name: Apple
- Processor Speed: 2.50 GHz
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: ENERGY STAR 5.2,EPEAT Gold
- Height: 1.4"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 7.7"
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Manufacturer: Apple, Inc
- Product Model: MD387LL/A
- Product Name: Mac mini MD387LL/A Desktop Computer
- Product Line: Mac mini
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC,220 V AC
- Manufacturer Part Number: MD387LL/A
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.apple.com
- Weight (Approximate): 2.69 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.