Arris Tm822g Docsis 3.0 Telephony Cable Modem [bulk Packaging]
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Arris Touchstone E-MTA TM822G Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602/TM722 family of products Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring Advanced Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting - Call Quality Metrics for last fifty (50) calls The Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) TM822G delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages. Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, the TM822G enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features. With the TM822G, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats. Touchstone E-MTA TM822G DOCSIS 3.0 compliant PacketCable 1.0 and 1.5 compliant PacketCable 2.0 support with firmware upgrade Flexible 8x4 downstream/upstream channel-bonding with superior throughput Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 Up to two lines of carrier-grade VoIP Multiple Protocol Support: PacketCable (NCS) or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) IPv4 or IPv6 addressing modes for DOCSIS CM layer. OPTIONAL BATTER IS NOT INCLUDED. BULK PACKAGING MEANS NO BOX OR INSTRUCTIONS, INSTRUCTIONS ARE ONLINE. COMCAST IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING WHAT IS AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE SO PLEASE VERIFY PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.