Asus DDR4 3000 LGA 8-Channel HD Audio ATX Motherboard (X99-A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Form Factor
- Compatible CPU Brand
- Socket Type
- LGA 2011/Socket R
- Expansion Slots
- PCI Express x16
- Memory Type
- DDR4 SDRAM
- Number of Memory Slots
- CPU Performance Boost TPU
Unleash your PC's full performance with a simple two-phase onboard switch or the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility! The Turbo Processor Unit (TPU) offers precise voltage control and advanced monitoring for the CPU and the graphics card, enabling great freedom to adjust CPU frequencies and ratios for optimized performance and to exploit the potential out of your graphics card
- All-Round Energy Efficiency EPU
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you will enjoy from system-wide real-time power savings, controlled via a simple onboard switch or the AI Suite 3 utility. EPU detects and adjusts power consumption according to the PC's needs ? automatically. It can also reduce CPU wattage to an indicated level or enjoy even more savings with Away Mode, which creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused extra I/O controllers and reduces the graphics cards' power level while you're away, so the PC consumes only the energy it needs
- Advanced Fan Controls for Ultimate Cooling and Quietness EPU
Fan Xpert 3 puts 4-pin/3-pin CPU and case fan controls in one place. It scans each fan's characteristics and delivers custom settings for each fan based on the dedicated area temperatures detected by hardware thermal sensors. Make sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise. Fan Xpert 3 supports hardware-level PWM/DC combo mode for both the CPU and case fans. It even can reduce the CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet and power saving operation during light loads.
- Precise Digital Power Control DIGI+ Power Control
Power control is one of the most essential motherboard designs. Intelligent CPU power draw detection with ASUS DIGI+ Power Control is an innovative, industry-leading technology that fully complies with Intel? VRD12.5 specifications, increasing overclocking potential, enhancing system stability, and improving power efficiency with superior flexibility and accurate control.
- App Specific Optimization for Professionals and Gamers Turbo App
Gamers and professionals benefit from app specific optimizations by the exclusive ASUS Turbo App. Its intuitive tuning panel boosts a range of hardware; overclock your CPU, tune your fans, prioritize network data and optimize audio settings automatically.
- EZ Tuning Wizard ? OC and RAID
Select your hardware and use scenarios to tune system performance or streamline your RAID configuration for faster data retrieval and backups!
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse!
- Real-Time Hardware Monitor
Benefit from instant information from the critical parts of your system!
- Quick Notes
Make notes and capture BIOS-related ideas, quickly and conveniently!
- CPU Performance Boost TPU
ASUS X99-A ATX Motherboard's socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on Haswell-E's land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as Liquid Nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with new Haswell-E LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility. This is the first platform to support DDR4 memory and it's able to drive memory frequencies to 3200MHz (and beyond when overclocked)! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility.
- Product Type: Motherboard - ATX
- Chipset Type: Intel X99 Express
- Processor Socket: LGA2011-v3 Socket
- Max Processors Qty: 1
- Compatible Processors: Core i7 Extreme Edition, Core i7
- Max Size: 64 GB
- Technology: DDR4
- Bus Clock: 2133 MHz, 2800 MHz (O.C.), 2666 MHz (O.C.), 2400 MHz (O.C.), 3000 MHz (O.C.), 3200 MHz (O.C.)
- Features: Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), quad channel memory architecture
- Memory Supported: DDR4 3200 MHz (O.C.), 3000 MHz (O.C.), 2800 MHz (O.C.), 2666 MHz (O.C.), 2400 MHz (O.C.), 2133 MHz, Non-ECC, Un-buffered
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Maximum Memory Supported: 64GB
- Number of Slots: 8
- Max. Memory Supported Per Slot: 8GB
- Channels: 8 Channels
- Audio Chipset: Realtek ALC1150 Codec
- PS/2 Keyboard Connectors: 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port
- USB Ports (Total): 14
- USB 3.0 Ports: 8
- USB Rear Panel Ports: 10
- USB Onboard Headers: 2 x USB 3.0 (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s) - 19-pin), 2 x USB 2.0 (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- LAN Ports: 1
- PCI Express X1 Slots: 2
- PCI Express X16 Slots: 7
- Total Expansion Slots: 9
- Speed: Express
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.