Aurum Cable 125' Snagless Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable w/ Ties & Clips- Black
A savvy shopper from KS snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This superior performance Cat6 ethernet cable | 24 AWG | UL Listed ( UL 444 ) patch cable will provide you with top notch connectivity for all of your LAN network components ( modems, routers, hubs, ethernet switch boxes, android boxes, network media players, computer servers, PCs, printers, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, XBOX ONE, Playstation 4, and many more )
- All cables meet or exceed the standards for Category 6 performance and are in compliance with TIA/EIA 568-C.2
- These cables are also known as a cat6 ethernet cable , category 6 cable, cat6 patch cable , or an internet cable
- All cables have gold-plated contacts, snagless molds, and molded strain-relief boots. This helps your cable to resist corrosion, keep a secure connection, and stay durable throughout
- With a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz, you can count on high-speed data transfer for a variety of things, such as HD video streaming, online gaming, video surveillance, server applications, cloud computing, and much more
- The Aurum Cables Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Cable is a professional grade cable for your office, home office, server room, and any other network environment. Category 6 LAN cables can be used for network components such as modems, routers, hubs, ethernet switch boxes, android boxes, network media players, computer servers, PCs, printers, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, XBOX ONE, Playstation 4, and many more.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 5.8
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Aurum Cables
- Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.