Avocent Server Interface KVM Extender- AVRIQ-USB2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Avocent auto view analog KVM switches deliver simpler KVM switching with local virtual media support, advanced cabling options and easier access to servers and other network devices in your midsize data center. The Avocent auto view analog switches feature cabling options that let you manage, USB, Sun and serial devices from one solution. Integrated access cables provide keyboard, video and mouse connectivity in a single, slim cable, which reduces cable bulk and saves time and money. A Smart chip interface automatically assigns and retains unique server names for each attached server. Additionally, you can connect multi-platform servers to a single switch and configure servers at the rack with an on-screen display. The convenient OSD lets you easily name and select your servers. The family features local virtual media for connecting USB media devices. With virtual media, you can transfer data that is stored on CDs, USB thumb drives, USB external hard drives or any other media source between targets.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.