Buffalo TeraStation 3400 12TB 4-Bay NAS Server (TS3400D1204)
A savvy shopper from MT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High performance dual-core 1.33 GHz ARM processor
- Simultaneous NAS and iSCSI target functionality
- Buffalo Surveillance Video Manager (support for up to 5 cameras)
- 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Real Time Replication
- Failover Support
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- The 12TB TeraStation 3400 4-Bay NAS Server from Buffalo is a robust four-drive NAS solution ideal for small offices and professional users requiring cost-effective network storage to easily share and safeguard data with the reliability of RAID data protection. With a powerful dual-core ARM processor, the server provides high performance operation during file transfers and everyday NAS functions. It runs many services simultaneously and the dynamic combination of 1.33 GHz processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM enables the ability to focus on concurrent tasks with minimal performance degradation. You can experience maximum network throughput while surveillance video is recording from multiple IP-based cameras and remote users are accessing content. The TeraStation 3400 Server is packed with business-class features such as surveillance video management, Active Directory support, disk quota support, share level replication, server failover support, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, hot-swappable hard drive
- Standard Compliance: IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u/IEEE802.3ab
- Data Transfer Rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps (auto sensing)
- Connector Type: RJ-45
- Number of Drives: 4 x 3 TB 3.5" HDD
- Total Capacity: 12 TB
- Drive Interface: SATA II 3 Gbps
- Supported RAID Levels: RAID 0/1/5/6/10/JBOD (Individual Disks)
- Number of Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 , 2 x USB 2.0
- Data Transfer Rates: USB 3.0: 5 Gbps,USB 2.0: 480 Mbps
- Power Supply: Internal AC 100 - 240 V universal, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 86 W (maximum)
- Setup Utility OS Support: Windows & Mac
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.