C&E 50 Feet VGA Male to Female Extension Cable - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High performance VGA cable connects a VGA (Video Graphic Array) equipped computer to a monitor or projector with 15-pin VGA port (also known as RGB, DB-15, DE-15, HD-15, HDB-15 or D-sub 15) for video editing, gaming, or video projection
- Supports resolutions at 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA), and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
- UL Listed VGA cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection
- The combination of gold-plated connectors and bare copper conductors provides this monitor cable with superior cable performance
- Foil & braid shielding and integrated dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- This C&E VGA Extension Cable is the ultimate link for connecting your desktop or laptop to a monitor or projector. The combination of Silver-plated connectors, heavy 28 AWG bare copper conductors, foil & braid shielding, and dual ferrite cores provides superior cable performance. Molded strain relief connectors, finger-tightened screws, and easy-grip treads increase durability, ensure a secure connection, and make plugging and unplugging a breeze.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.