C&E 7-Meters Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable (CNE73330)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- LC/ST Multimode Duplex
- 62.5/125 micron
- 100% Inspected and tested
- Durable Strain Relief
- Insertion loss (typical) - .05 - .12 dB
- Return loss (typical) - 37 dB
- LC/ST Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable, 62.5/125 This fiber optic cable is terminated with a LC (Lucent Connector) connector on one end and a ST (Straight Tip/Bayonet Connector) connector on the other end. It is a multimode fiber (62.5 micron core) designed to transmit data across shorter distances at LAN speeds. The cord is duplex (two fibers) which means it permits synchronous communication between devices. The cladding diameter is 125 microns. Cables & is the owner of the trademark C&E. This UPC is trademarked under C&E. Any violation will be reported to Amazon without any prior warning.
- Fiber Optic Cable
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.