C&E CAT6 500MHz 50-Feet UTP Bootless Cable - Red (CNE71640)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- 24 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 500 MHz bandwidth (CAT6).
- 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating.
- 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk.
- Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold.
- The C&E Cat6 Bootless Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E patch cables are available in various different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 200 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated network cables.
- UTP Bootless Cable
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.