Cable Matters Cat6 RJ45 Keystone Jack and Punch-Down Stand 50 Pack - Blue
A true treasure hunter from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Heavy duty Cat6 RJ45 Keystone modular jack for patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates (face plates) with standard keystone ports
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet at a Cat5e price with this convenient and cost effective multi-pack punch down keystone for Ethernet
- Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection
- This Keystone jack supports T568A and T568B wiring with color coded 110 blocks. It Supports 110 or Krone dual type termination and accepts 23 or 24 AWG solid Ethernet cables
- Two IDC caps protect the blocks and wires against dusts. UL Listed Cat6 jack meets Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- The Cable Matters RJ45 Keystone Jacks have a standard keystone face size for use with 23 or 24 AWG solid cables into patch panels or wall plates with standard keystone blanks. The 110-type terminations are color-coded with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes. Dual IDC modules use either 110 or Krone impact tools and include dust caps that assist with cable strain relief. Constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant plastic with gold-plated contacts, these Keystone Jacks meet or exceed Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.
- Cable Matters
- Keystone Jack and Punch-Down Stand
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.