Cable Matters HDMI Extender Over Single Cat6 Ethernet Cable (up to 300 Feet) with 6 Feet Twin-Pack High Speed HDMI Cable Supporting TCP/IP
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 300 FOOT EXTENSION - Extend any audio/video HDMI connection up to 300 feet between an HDMI source computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to an HDMI display HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable; HDMI Extender over Cat5e cabling operates up to 125 feet; Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables that are 4K rated, DIGITAL INTEGRITY MULTIPLIED - Connect directly or through an unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Supports HDMI over IP digital transmission that ensures the signal integrity; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit GREENnet Desktop Plastic Housing Switch, TEG-S81g, REMOTE IR CONTROL - Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; Compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment, VIBRANT VIDEO & AUTHENTIC AUDIO - Supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz, AC POWERED HDMI Extenders eliminate voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; HDMI Repeater chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
- Cable Matters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.