Checkers Polyurethane Modular Bridge System Tunnel Connector (UHB4045TC)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Protect cables and hoses - 4.5" diameter
- Polyurethane construction for high load bearing capacity
- Abrasion, impact and weather resistant; modular interlocking design with multiple tunnel choices
- Diamond plate tread surface for increased traction; Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Lightweight, easy to transport, setup, breakdown and store; built-in hand holds double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- Diamondback modular cable and hose bridge systems provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles. They replace wooden and metal fabricated ramps. High density, all-weather urethane construction protects from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs. Diamondback modular bridge systems can be used to protect lines up to 6 inch diameter. The lightweight, modular design of interlocking 16 inch wide sections provides multi-length flexibility. Diamondback cable and hose bridge systems are intended for temporary installations only. Ideal for fire departments and municipalities. Material - polyurethane (uv stabilized). Operating temperature - -40 degree F to 120 degree F (-40 degree C to 48 degree C). Measures 7.88" length by 16" width by 5.5" height. 4.5" Tunnel diameter. Weight - 21 lbs.
- Connector Cable Tunnel
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.