Checkers Polyurethane Modular Bridge System Tunnel Connector (UHB4045TC)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Protect cables and hoses - 4.5" diameter
- Polyurethane construction for high load bearing capacity
- Abrasion, impact and weather resistant; modular interlocking design with multiple tunnel choices
- Diamond plate tread surface for increased traction; Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Lightweight, easy to transport, setup, breakdown and store; built-in hand holds double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- Diamondback modular cable and hose bridge systems provide protection for valuable cable and hose lines while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles. They replace wooden and metal fabricated ramps. High density, all-weather urethane construction protects from damage by physical pressure and reduces cable and hose maintenance and replacement costs. Diamondback modular bridge systems can be used to protect lines up to 6 inch diameter. The lightweight, modular design of interlocking 16 inch wide sections provides multi-length flexibility. Diamondback cable and hose bridge systems are intended for temporary installations only. Ideal for fire departments and municipalities. Material - polyurethane (uv stabilized). Operating temperature - -40 degree F to 120 degree F (-40 degree C to 48 degree C). Measures 7.88" length by 16" width by 5.5" height. 4.5" Tunnel diameter. Weight - 21 lbs.
- Connector Cable Tunnel
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.