Intel Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor (BX80662I76700)
A clever deal seeker from DE snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Processor Type
- Core i7 6th Gen.
- Number of Cores
- Socket Type
- Clock Speed
- Bus Speed
- L2 Cache
- L3 Cache
- Cooling Component(s) Included
- 4 Cores & 8 Threads
- 3.4 GHz Clock Speed
- 4.0 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency
- FCLGA1151 Socket
- DDR4-2133/1866 & DDR3L 1600/1333 Memory
- Supports up to 64GB RAM
- 8MB Intel Smart Cache
- The Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor from Intel is the sixth generation of the Core i7 product line that is now built using Skylake architecture. This processor features a base frequency of 3.4 GHz and, as with many Skylake technologies, it comes with features such as Intel Turbo Boost 2.0, Hyper-Threading, and vPro. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, the maximum clock rate this processor can achieve is 4.0 GHz. Additionally, this processor also features four cores with eight threads in a FCLGA1151 socket and has 8MB of Intel Smart Cache memory. Having four cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the eight threads allow applications to complete tasks sooner by working in parallel. This processor also supports up to 64GB of DDR4-2133/1866 MHz and DDR3L 1600/1333 MHz RAM, has integrated Intel HD Graphics 530, and has SSE 4.1/4.2 & AVX 2.0 Extensions, as well as AES Instructions. This Intel Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz
- Intel Smart Cache: 8 MB
- Instruction Set: 64-bit
- Lithography: 14 nm
- Processor Base Frequency: 3.4 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.0 GHz
- TDP: 65 W
- Max Memory Size: 64 GB
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Processor Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
- Max Resolution (DP):4096 x 2160, 60 Hz
- Device ID: 1912
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.