Intel PRO/1000 MT PCI/PCI-X Dual Port Server Adapter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Permits easy (plug-and-play), cost-effective 10/100/1000 migration over standard Cat-5 cabling
- Provides multi-Gigabit scalability and increased uptime through advanced server features
- Intel SingleDriver technology provides a common Gigabit Ethernet driver suite
- Full-duplex capable; features Intel PROSet II utility and auto-negotiation
- Includes optional-use low-profile bracket for high-density, rack-mounted servers
- Conserve valuable PCI slot space in servers eliminate server bottlenecks and migrate existing Category-5 works to Gigabit Ether easily and cost-effectively with the Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter. Featuring flexible auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps performance the Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter is designed to automatically scale with growing works.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.