Intel PRO/1000 MT PCI/PCI-X Dual Port Server Adapter
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Permits easy (plug-and-play), cost-effective 10/100/1000 migration over standard Cat-5 cabling
- Provides multi-Gigabit scalability and increased uptime through advanced server features
- Intel SingleDriver technology provides a common Gigabit Ethernet driver suite
- Full-duplex capable; features Intel PROSet II utility and auto-negotiation
- Includes optional-use low-profile bracket for high-density, rack-mounted servers
- Conserve valuable PCI slot space in servers eliminate server bottlenecks and migrate existing Category-5 works to Gigabit Ether easily and cost-effectively with the Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter. Featuring flexible auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps performance the Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter is designed to automatically scale with growing works.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.