Interpower SI-32 Plug Type Israeli Power Cord - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Unterminated power cord with Israeli SI-32 plug for a variety of electrical power applications
- Rated for 10 amp at 250 VAC
- PVC construction for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Length of 2.5 m
- Three color-coded conductors with a diameter of 1 sq. mm
- This Interpower 86275000 unterminated Israeli power cord with an Israeli SI-32 plug is 2.5 m long, made of PVC, and is suitable for a variety of electrical power applications. It has a current rating of 10 amps, a voltage rating of 250 VAC, and three conductors with a diameter of 1 sq. mm. The conductors are color-coded in brown, blue, and green-yellow. The cord is made of black PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for strength and resistance to corrosion, and has a temperature rating of 70 degrees C.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.