Kingston 2GB Value RAM 667MHz DDR2 Non ECC CL5 Sodimm Notebook Memory
A true treasure hunter from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed to Meet or Exceed Industry Standards for Performance and Reliability
- Easy to Follow Installation Instructions
- 100% Tested for Reliability
- Free Technical Support
- ValueRAM's KVR667D2SO/2GR is a 256M x 64-bit 2GB (2048MB) CL5 DDR2-667 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) memory module. The components on this module include sixteen stacked 128M x 8-bit DDR2-667 SDRAM. This 200-pin SODIMM uses gold contact fingers and requires +1.8V.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.