Kingston 2GB Value RAM 667MHz DDR2 Non ECC CL5 Sodimm Notebook Memory
A savvy shopper from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed to Meet or Exceed Industry Standards for Performance and Reliability
- Easy to Follow Installation Instructions
- 100% Tested for Reliability
- Free Technical Support
- ValueRAM's KVR667D2SO/2GR is a 256M x 64-bit 2GB (2048MB) CL5 DDR2-667 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) memory module. The components on this module include sixteen stacked 128M x 8-bit DDR2-667 SDRAM. This 200-pin SODIMM uses gold contact fingers and requires +1.8V.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.