Lenovo Display Port to Dual-Display Port Adapter - Dim Gray (03T6632)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo Display Port to Dual-Display Port Adapter - Dim Gray (03T6632) is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Doesn't work with 2 x AOC e2752vh monitors HDMI I purchased this to use with 2 x AOC e2752vh monitors using DisplayPort to HDMI cables. At first, after much powering up and down of monitors and M93P Tiny computer, I got it to drive both monitors. But after first reboot, it reverted back to a single display. I can't get it to work again with both. I even upgraded the cables to high quality ones. I suspect the display adapter doesn't have the power to drive both? Unfortunately my monitors don't have a DisplayPort connection so I can't test. Just beware of what monitors you are trying to use with this. I literally tweaked every BIOS setting and driver setting imaginable.
Date published: 2015-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from You won't get an independent monitor Just in case anyone is in the same boat as me. I needed my X220 to drive three monitors. Using the extended docking station, I got this to use two displayport monitors and one via VGA connection. When you hook it up, you have to make the resolution twice as large. So if your monitor is a 1920X1200 type, you have to set the resolution as 3840X1200. So in the end, you get twice the viewing real estate, but not as two independent monitors. It doesn't matter for me since I can effectively use three monitors (3840x1200, and 19200X1200 VGA).
Date published: 2014-02-28
- Better Audio Video Fidelity.
- Better Usability and Performance.
- Tested and better value for money.
- Maximum resolution in quad mosaic mode supported is 3840 x 2160.
- Lenovo DisplayPort to Dual DisplayPort Adapter (0B47092) provides multi-monitoring at its finest without the use of an expensive graphics card. The two modes supported are Expanded mode and Mosaic mode. In Expanded mode, one ThinkCentre DisplayPort can be connected to two identical monitors with one DisplayPort to Dual DisplayPort Adapter and two Options DisplayPort cables (0A36537). In Quad Mosaic mode, two ThinkCentre DisplayPorts can be connected to four identical monitors with two DisplayPort to Dual DisplayPort Adapters and four DisplayPort cables. Maximum resolution in Quad Mosaic mode supported is 3840 x 2160.
- Cable Type: DisplayPort
- Device Supported: Audio/Video Device/Monitor
- Connector on First End: 1 x DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 2 x DisplayPort Female Digital Audio/Video
- Product Type: A/V Cable
- Conductor: Copper
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.