Lenovo Intel Dual Port 10 GbE Adapters for IBM System x Servers (X540-T2)
A savvy shopper from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Load balancing on multiple processors, which increases performance on multiprocessor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across processor cores when used with Receive Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
- Header Splits and Replication in Receive helps the driver focus on the relevant part of the packet without needing to parse it.
- Multiple queues allow packet handling without the waiting/buffer overflow, which provides efficient packet prioritization.
- Support for Intel Virtualization Technology (VT) with I/OAT and VMDq.
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support with VLAN tag insertion, with stripping and packet filtering for up to 4096 VLAN tags.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control support.
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service/Quality of Service.
- The Intel X540-T2 Dual Port 10 GbE adapters for IBM System x are powered by reliable and proven 10 Gb Ethernet technology from Intel. The card offers full line-rate 10 Gbps performance for high-IO intensive applications, and showcases the 10 GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. The Intel X540-T2 adapter offers 10GBASE-T connectivity with RJ-45 ports, with compatibility with the existing 1000BASE-T network, simplifying the transition to the 10 Gb Ethernet technology.
- Sub-Category: Network Adapter
- Generation: 10GBaseT
- Part Number: 49Y7970
- Products ID: 461381
- Device Type: Network Adapter
- Ports: 2 Ports
- Form Factor: Plug-In Card - Low Profile
- Interface Type: PCI Express 2.0 x8
- Cable Type: Ethernet 10GBase-T
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.