Lenovo Intel Dual Port 10 GbE Adapters for IBM System x Servers (X540-T2)
A clever deal seeker from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Load balancing on multiple processors, which increases performance on multiprocessor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across processor cores when used with Receive Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux.
- Header Splits and Replication in Receive helps the driver focus on the relevant part of the packet without needing to parse it.
- Multiple queues allow packet handling without the waiting/buffer overflow, which provides efficient packet prioritization.
- Support for Intel Virtualization Technology (VT) with I/OAT and VMDq.
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support with VLAN tag insertion, with stripping and packet filtering for up to 4096 VLAN tags.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control support.
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service/Quality of Service.
- The Intel X540-T2 Dual Port 10 GbE adapters for IBM System x are powered by reliable and proven 10 Gb Ethernet technology from Intel. The card offers full line-rate 10 Gbps performance for high-IO intensive applications, and showcases the 10 GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. The Intel X540-T2 adapter offers 10GBASE-T connectivity with RJ-45 ports, with compatibility with the existing 1000BASE-T network, simplifying the transition to the 10 Gb Ethernet technology.
- Sub-Category: Network Adapter
- Generation: 10GBaseT
- Part Number: 49Y7970
- Products ID: 461381
- Device Type: Network Adapter
- Ports: 2 Ports
- Form Factor: Plug-In Card - Low Profile
- Interface Type: PCI Express 2.0 x8
- Cable Type: Ethernet 10GBase-T
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.