Lenovo Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 Octa-core 2.40GHz Processor (4XG0F28818)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Upgrading your systems with the new options will bring you great value with flexibility, scalability
- CPU efficiency and power management: per core p-state and independent uncore frequency control for
- Low-voltage for dense form factors new micro architecture and ddr4 memory accelerating security for boot
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Clean System Pulls
- The Intel Xeon processor E5-2630 v3 product family is designed to meet the modern and future needs of compute, storage, and networking, and features accelerated performance with Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel AVX2) across a broad set of data center workloads, built-in intelligent power management capabilities that improve energy efficiency and frequency optimization, and advanced measurement and telemetry features that maximize operational efficiency through virtualization and data center orchestration. The Intel Xeon processor E5-2630 v3 product family-versatile processors at the heart of today's data center.
- Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core)
- Clock Speed: 2.40 GHz
- Overclocking Speed: 3.20 GHz
- QuickPath Interconnect: 8 GT/s
- Direct Media Interface: 5 GT/s
- 64-bit Processing: Yes
- Process Technology: 22 nm
- Processor Socket: Socket LGA 2011-v3
- Thermal Design Power: 85 W
- Input Voltage: 1.3 V DC
- Thermal Specification: 161.8
- Product Line: Xeon
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.