Lenovo ThinkPad GOBI 5000 Verizon Mobile Broadband Modem Card (0C52902)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Lenovo ThinkPad GOBI 5000 Verizon Mobile Broadband Modem Card (0C52902) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from not compatible with x1 20A7 sim card does not fit
Date published: 2014-06-09
- Circuit-switched data bearers (up to 64 kb/s for GSM and UMTS)
- HSPA+ data rates downlink up to 42 Mb/s (category 24) and uplink up to 5.76 Mb/s (category 7)
- GPRS Multislot class 10
- EDGE Multislot class 12
- Wireless WAN-ready modem
- High-speed and portable
- Multiple connectivity solutions
- The ThinkPad GOBI 5000 Mobile Broadband Modem (Verizon) from Lenovo is a wireless WAN-ready modem, that provides high-speed portable Internet access. It supports LTE/HSPA+/EVDO communication standards. HSPA+ data rates include up to 42 Mb/s downlink (category 24), and up to 5.76 Mb/s uplink (category 7). This modem is compatible with the ThinkPad T431s series, and requires the Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 (32/64-bit) operating system. Instead of managing the setup, use, and payment of multiple connectivity solutions for your remote workers, such as remote office connectivity, hotel and airport Wi-Fi, and home office access, you get a single solution with wide national coverage, comprehensive support, and simple setup.
- Supported Bands: UMTS (WCDMA)/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+, Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (AWS 1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 8 (900 MHz), LTE - Band 2 (2100 MHz), Band 4 (AWS 1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 17 (700 MHz), Band 25 (1900 MHz G block)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE:850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, and 1900 MHz
- GPS:1575.42 MHz
- Compatibility:ThinkPad T431s
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Operating Environment: Ambient Temperature -13 to 140
- Agency Approval: FCC ID, PTCRB, Canada IC
- Supported Voltage Range: 3.0 to 4.4 V
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 3.8 V
- Average Standby Power (RF Radio Off): <10 MW
- Average Idle Power (Attached to Network): <10 mW
- Data Transfer Peak Current: <2.5 A
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.