Lenovo ThinkServer 800 W Gold Hot Swap Redundant Power Supply (4x20e54691)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 50 to 60 Hz Frequency
- High power density
- Input voltage range - 90 VAC - 264 VAC
- Compatible with Lenovo ThinkServer TD340, 70B5, 70B6, 70B7
- Humidity range operating - 10 - 90%
- Lenovo ThinkServer 800 W Gold hot swap redundant power supply requires input voltage ranging between 90 - 264 VAC and makes sure that the server solution maintains high availability. Lenovo ThinkServer Hot Swap Redundant Power Supplies that ensure your server solution maintains high availability. Lenovo goes the extra mile to ensure your server keeps running. High availability is important for many businesses and Lenovo makes this possible by offering redundant power supplies. And at the same time, the power supplies provide the energy efficiency similar to 80Plus Platinum Brand.High efficiency, high PF, meet 80PLUS Gold.
- Maximum Operating Humidity: 90
- Minimum Operating Humidity:10
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 35
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 10
- Input Voltage: 90V to 264V AC
- Power Supply + Units: 800W
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.