Lenovo ThinkServer Cache Protection for RAID Controller Cards
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- RAID controller cache data protection module
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) with CacheVault technology by reducing hardware maintenance and disposal issues associated with lithium-ion batteries
- Battery backup units allow for higher ambient temperatures
- Provides additional peace of mind for all MegaRAID? controller cards
- Enjoy configuration flexibility with many chassis mounting options
- ThinkServer always meets the demand for performance enhancement and feature enablement by way of continuous improvement on products and options. Upgrading your systems with the new options will bring you great value with flexibility, scalability and field-proven reliability. RAID controller cards temporarily cache data from the host system until it is successfully written to the storage media. While cached, data can be lost if system power fails, jeopardizing the data?s permanent integrity. CacheVault? flash cache protection modules and battery backup units (BBUs) protect the integrity of cached data by storing cached data in non-volatile flash cache storage or by providing battery power to the controller.
- Maximum Operating Humidity: 90
- Minimum Operating Humidity: 10
- Depth Metric: 64
- Depth: 64mm
- Height Metric: 13.1
- Max Operating Humidity + Units: 90%
- Max Operating Temperature + Units: 35C
- Width Metric: 51
- Width: 51mm
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.