Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA External Monitor Adapter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Attach Up To Six Adapters On One System
- Attach Vga Analog Or Digital Dvi Monitor, Projector
- Plug And Play
- Hot plug; attach or detach monitor without system reboot
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
- 16 and 32-bit color depth supported at all monitor resolutions
- Primary display, extended "stretched" desktop and mirrored "clone" desktop modes
- USB is ubiquitous. The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter (0B47072) provides a quick and easy way to attach an analog or digital monitor to a ThinkPad or ThinkCentre USB port, helping to increase productivity through the use of multiple monitors. The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is ideal for increasing the efficiency of everyday tasks. View and extend spreadsheets across multiple monitors, or view financial charts simultaneously. Using multiple USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapters reduces overlapping of windows when multitasking is required, and increases overall user experience and productivity. Adapters coexist with existing system monitor ports and installed graphics cards.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.