Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter (0B47072)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Attach up to six adapters on one system.
- Attach VGA analog or Digital DVI monitor, projector.
- Plug and Play, compatible with existing installed desktop video graphic cards.
- Hot plug attach or detach monitor without system reboot.
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes.
- 16, and 32-bit color depth supported at all monitor resolutions.
- Primary display, extended "stretched" desktop and mirrored "clone" desktop modes.
- The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter (0B47072) provides a quick and easy way to attach an analog or digital monitor to a ThinkPad or ThinkCentre USB port, helping to increase productivity through the use of multiple monitors. The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is ideal for increasing the efficiency of everyday tasks. View and extend spreadsheets across multiple monitors, or view financial charts simultaneously. Using multiple USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapters reduces overlapping of windows when multitasking is required, and increases overall user experience and productivity. Adapters coexist with existing system monitor ports and installed graphics cards.
- Temperature: 0 degrees C (32 degrees F) to + 40 degrees C (104 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (excluding rain)
- Display mode: Span (one large desktop), mirrored (clone mode) or extended desktop (stretch mode)
- Screen resolution: Up to 2048x1152
- Screen orientation: 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees
- Monitor placement: Extend monitor to right, left, above, or below
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.