Lenovo X540 Dual PT 10GBASE-T Embedded Adapter (X540)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Intel X540 adapter offers 10GBASE-T connectivity with RJ-45 ports.
- This card offer full line-rate 10 Gbps performance for high-IO intensive applications.
- Mezzanine Form Factor
- The Intel X520 and X540 Dual Port 10 GbE adapters for IBM System x are powered by reliable and proven 10 Gb Ethernet technology from Intel. These cards offer full line-rate 10 Gbps performance for high-IO intensive applications, and showcase the next generation in 10 GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. The Intel X520 adapter provides SFP+ based connectivity options (fiber or DAC cabling). The Intel X540 adapter offers 10GBASE-T connectivity with RJ-45 ports, with compatibility with the existing 1000BASE-T network, simplifying the transition to the 10 Gb Ethernet technology. Both the X520 and X540 are available in either standard PCIe low-profile card form factor or mezzanine card form factor.
- Host Interface: PCI Express x8
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Network Technology: 10GBase-T
- Form Factor: Mezzanine
- Device Supported: Server
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 7
- Card Height: Low-profile
- USB: No
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Platform Supported: PC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.