Matrox Graphics eXpansion Module DualHead2Go ME Video converter
A clever deal seeker from RIO DE JANEIRO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lets you connect up to two monitors to the single Mini DisplayPort™ video output or Thunderbolt™ port of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop of 3840x1200 (2x1920x1200)1 across two displays
- Uses your system's existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
- Open an application on each display or span one across the two
- HDCP compliance for protected content playback
- Works with displays and projectors
- Quick and easy to install—there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Run in clone mode and show the same content on all displays
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- The Matrox Dualhead2Go Digital Mac Edition (ME) external multi-display adapter adds up to two monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system's existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for business users and content creators looking to increase their productivity with a dual display setup, this little silver box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors.
- Form Factor: External
- DVI: Yes
- Product Type: Multiview Device
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Host Interface: DisplayPort
- Product Family: DualHead2Go
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.matrox.com
- USB: Yes
- Product Line: DualHead2Go
- Depth: 3.8"
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.